WARNING, this recipe makes delicious granola with addictive flavor. It also tends to disappear.
- 6 parts dry ingredients (I used oats and almonds and dried cranberries. Feel free to add your favorite nuts, coconut flakes, seeds, and other yummies)
- 1 part wet ingredients (I used 3/4 oil, 1/4 honey, 1-2 tbsp vanilla)
- 1 tsp of Summer - Hanuman Summer Karha, that is
- Mix well
- Bake at 300 degrees for 10 minutes.
- Remove baking tray from oven and let cool completely.
- Break into chunks
Munch munch munc muc mu m ....